Faith resume

Faith N. Morin, High School Student Contact me at faithie3604@gmail.com I am a determined, self driven and dedicated high school student who demonstrates a strong work ethic and a creative mind. Seeking to apply my computer and networking skills as an entry level web programmer. My passion is constantly learning and improving by doing research. Education August 2019 - Present Massabesic High School * 3.3 GPA * Life Skills Work Program August 2021 - Present Sanford Regional Technical Center, IT and Networking I and II * 4.0 GPA, 3.3 GPA * SRTC is an admission program I had to interview and be chosen for. The curriculum is a Cisco academy IT Essentials and introduction to Networking. High Achievements Accepted into the National Technical Honor Society 2021 Outstanding Student Award 2022 Summa Cum Laude Award 2022 Extra- Curricular Activities and Skills Created a Super Mario game using Java codes Created an online blog Configuring an TFTP to a switch Typing Course: 22wpm with 99% accuracy Great photographer Configuring a switch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email > routers

Operators in C language

3D printers